Data Controller's Identity
Valiryo Technologies, S.L.
Industrial Park Comarca II. F Street 14
31191, Barbatáin (Navarre)
Tax Identification Number: B71157135
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information such as your name, postal or email address, phone number, and other relevant information voluntarily provided when using this website or online store. We may also gather details about your product preferences and purchase history.
2. Use of Information
The personal information we collect is used to respond to your requests, process orders, send notifications about order status, and provide customer support during and after purchase, including warranty periods. Additionally, we collect demographic data for statistical purposes.
We may also use the information to send you marketing communications if you have given prior consent.
3. Sharing Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases: to comply with the law, protect our rights, or respond to legal requests. Similarly, we do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
We only share necessary data with courier service providers to fulfill your orders. Additionally, if you are not a resident of Spain, for the purpose of improving service, your data may be shared with the official distributor in your country or place of residence.
4. Information Security
At Valiryo, we take the security of personal information seriously. We have implemented technical and organizational security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. Our priority is to provide a secure environment for online purchases and website interaction.
- Data Encryption: We use encryption technologies to protect your personal data during transmission between your browser and our server. This ensures that the information you share with us is encrypted and secure.
- Unauthorized Access Protection: Security measures are in place to prevent unauthorized access to data stored in our systems. Only authorized personnel have access to users' personal information.
- Secure System Maintenance: We keep our systems and platforms up to date with the latest security measures to protect against cyber threats and known vulnerabilities.
- Secure Payment Processing: We collaborate with reliable and secure payment service providers to process transactions. Payment data is transmitted directly through secure channels and is not stored in our systems.
- SSL Certificate: Our website uses an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate that establishes an encrypted connection between your browser and our server. This ensures that transmitted data is protected and that you are interacting with a legitimate website.
We are committed to maintaining high security standards and continuously evaluating and improving security measures as cyber threats evolve. Despite our efforts, it's important to remember that no online system can be entirely invulnerable. If you have concerns about the security of your information, feel free to contact us.
6. User Rights
As a user of our website, you have important rights regarding your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. These rights are designed to give you greater control over your personal data and its usage. Below, we outline your rights and how to exercise them:
- Right of Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of your stored data, please contact us.
- Right of Rectification: If the personal information we hold is incorrect or outdated, you have the right to request its correction. You can update some of your data directly through your account on our website. For changes you cannot make, please contact us.
- Right of Erasure: Also known as the "right to be forgotten," you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected or if you withdraw your consent for processing. Please note that legal or legitimate obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting certain information.
- Right of Objection: You can object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as in the case of direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will cease processing your data for the indicated purposes.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This allows you to transfer your data to another service provider if desired.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If you have given consent for the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw it at any time. This will not affect the legality of processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- Exercising Your Rights: To exercise any of the aforementioned rights or if you have additional questions about how we handle your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will process your request in accordance with data protection regulations and provide a response within the timeframe mandated by law.
7. Changes to this Policy
8. Applicable Law
Last updated: August 2023